Tuesday, November 28, 2006

~Don'T Worry€$ B€ HapPY~

My new blog is related to its heading which is "Don't worry be happy". During this time I will be doing an experiment on happiness and how to be HAPPY!!!!

First of all, in order to be happy you will need to know what is your greatest strength and weaknesses. Here are my top 5 strengths.

Your Top Strength : Modesty and humility
You do not seek the spotlight, preferring to let your accomplishments speak for themselves. You do not regard yourself as special, and others recognize and value your modesty.

Your Second Strength : Forgiveness and mercy
You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.

Your Third Strength : Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
You are an honest person, not only by speaking the truth but by living your life in a genuine and authentic way. You are down to earth and without pretense; you are a "real" person.

Your Fourth Strength : Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Your Fifth Strength : Self-control and self-regulation
You self-consciously regulate what you feel and what you do. You are a disciplined person. You are in control of your appetites and your emotions, not vice versa.

All of these are my 5 greatest strength.

My top strength is modesty and humility. I really think this quality suited me because I don't seek for a spotlight and I don't think of myself as someone special.

My second strength is forgiveness and mercy. I also think that this is also very true of me. I don't hold grudges with anyone, and for me whatever passed is passed so even if me and my freinds have a fight I will forgive them.

My third strength is honesty. I'm not really sure of myself about this quality because I must accpect that I don't really tell the truth all the time. Sometime I need to lie due to certain situation.

My fourth strength is judgement and critical thinking. I also agree with this quality because I always thought of the current situation before taking any action. I'm also open-minded, I like to receive opinion from other people.

My fifth strength is self-control and regulation. I'm still confused about this strength because I know myself that most of the time I'm not very disciplined eventhough I can control my mood and emotion very well.

I agree with most of the strength listed above such as humility and modesty, forgiveness and mercy, or critical thinking. However some are a little off such as disciplined and honesty.

No comments: